Thursday, May 19, 2011

exhaustion

Making time to sleep has proven a difficult task lately. Sleep patterns are arbitrary and pointless to my person, it seems and my body has deemed them irrelevant and unnecessary to my existence. I lack the basic need of sleep and feel myself on the threshold of psychosis lately. I am living in a sleep deprived body that is begging for relief. The shakes have taken over and I am now walking around like a zombie. This, as unpleasant as it seems, is just the beginning of what will become a dire and desperate drive for sanity. It has already passed the help stage and is rounding the bend to insanity at an alarming rate. I will hold on as long as possible and wish my new medication will take effect soon or I will gladly go to a crisis center to get stabilized. 

No comments:

Post a Comment